Check below if you have any questions relating to your garage door or opener.
SKAZ’s distribution centre is based in London, On.
Yes, we offer a warranty on all doors. Warranty information changes from model to model. Please download and read the brochure of each garage door model for more details.
- Lubricate all moving parts and coat torsion springs with regular grade machine oil.
- Check for loose or missing fasteners. See warning concerning spring components under tension.
- Check moving parts for signs of wear. Pay close attention to end bearings, rollers, hinges and lift cables.
- Check track support system for loose parts.
- Check ease of door operation (if electrically operated, disconnect operator first). Note any binding or unusual noises.
- Check for seal of door against jambs, header and floor.
- Check that all safety warning labels and tags are in place.
Yes we do have installation instructions. Click here to access a digital copy of the residential installation instructions.
You can replace just one or more section if needed. However, there are dozens of garage door manufacturers, and each one makes dozens of different models, none of which is interchangeable. Step 1 would be to figure out your make and model. There is usually a sticker on the inside of the garage door with this info. Once you have this info, Contact us for further assistance.
1 to 2 times a year should be sufficient. Most multi-purpose spray lubricants will work. Do not use WD-40 or any grease.
Once every 1-2 years should be sufficient, or at first sign of squeaking. For a belt drive opener, use low temperature lithium grease on the belt, particularly near the sprocket atop the motor head. Also grease the long black rail that stretches from the motor head to the wall in order to minimize friction between the carriage and the rail. For chain openers, you only need to grease the long black rail. Depending on humidity levels in the garage, it doesn’t hurt to spray anti-rust on the chain to prevent rust, although this is unnecessary most of the time.
AA Advantage doors
Finalist for the 2014 BBB 17th annual integrity award. 1st Place winner of the 2017 Reader’s Choice Awards (Best Windows & Doors category). Nominated for the 2014 London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Award. 1st place winner (Platinum) of the 2019 ‘CommunityVotes’ Award. ThreeBestRated.ca 2018, 2019 & 2020 top 3 garage door repair companies in London.