Garage Door & Opener Maintenance
Just like everything else that's mechanical, garage doors need regular maintenance to keep them running smoothly all year long. All moving parts need to be lubricated 1-2 times a year. Screws, nuts and bolts need to be checked for tightness and tightened where necessary. The opener force setting needs to be checked yearly to ensure optimal safety is maintained. The life of a garage door can be increased significantly when properly maintained.
We can take care of all this for you. Here's how it works:
Every year, around the same time, we'll contact you via e-mail or phone and schedule an appointment to do a full tune-up on your garage door(s).
Here's what the tune-up involves:
- Lubricating all moving parts including spring, bottom brackets, all hinges, top brackets, end bearing plates, etc.
- Ensuring all screws/nuts/bolts are tight
- Replace bad/rotten screws/nuts/bolts
- Check spring tension and adjust if necessary
- Opener safety test
- Single door: $69.95
- Additional single doors: $34.95
- Double-door: $79.95
Why choose us?
- Service - Phenominal customer service. But don't take our word for it. Check out the testimonials.
- Trust - Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with a perfect rating and 0 complaints.
- Recognized - Nominated & Finalist for the 2014 BBB 17th annual integrity award. Also nominated for the 2014 London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Award
- Experience - Thousands of garage doors installed in London and surrounding area.
- Warranty - With a 4 year warranty on workmanship, guaranteed to be the best in the industry
- Punctuality - We don't miss appointments. Ever. And our lead times are extremely accurate.
Call to schedule service: 519-619-7901